Cubesmart prices have always been competitive, and that is one of the reasons why their products are preferred by many. A US real estate investment trust and self storage provider, the company was formerly known as U Store It Trust.
Here’s a List of Cubesmart Prices
Up to 25% Off by Reserving a Unit Online
|5'x5'* Storage Unit (Climate Controlled 1st Floor Access)||$55.00|
|5'x5'* Storage Unit (Outside Drive-Up Access)||$57.00|
|5'x10'* Storage Unit (Outside Drive-Up Access)||$83.00|
|5'x10'* Storage Unit (Climate Controlled 1st Floor Access)||$98.00|
|10'x10'* Storage Unit (Outside Drive-Up Access)||$112.00|
|10'x15'* Storage Unit (Outside Drive-Up Access)||$131.00|
|10'x10'* Storage Unit (Climate Controlled 1st Floor Access)||$146.00|
|10'x20'* Storage Unit (Outside Drive-Up Access)||$201.00|
|20ft* Outdoor Parking (Vehicle Storage, Car Storage, Motorcycle Storage)||$151.00|
|30ft* Outdoor Parking (Vehicle Storage, Car Storage, Boat Storage, RV Storage)||$201.00|
Cubesmart was founded in 2004 in Maryland. Since the company was established, it has experienced rapid growth and now has more than 600 locations in the US. The company held its IPO the same year in 2004 and four years later their HQ was moved to Pennsylvania.
It was in 2011 that the company decided to change its name to Cubesmart. As of 2017 the company had 390 storage centers while managing more than 470 properties for other companies. The company’s rapid growth has made it the fourth biggest self storage facility in the US.
The company offers the following storage options:
Their self storage solutions are designed to make packing, moving and storing as easy as possible. Cubesmart collaborates with quality companies and services so storing get done as quickly as possible.
Their moving solutions are designed to speed up the process so you’ll be able to pack, move and store the items with maximum efficiency. Cubesmart also offers the services of movers that can help lift and move the heavy materials. Cubesmart movers also provide assistance if you want to move the items to another location.
If you need to store inventory, stock, important documents or other types of project materials, there is an option available.
- Sales Rep Storage – if you’re always on the go, this storage solution is appropriate for keeping vital documents and products. It can also be used as a central hub.
- Contractor Storage – there is no need for your home or vehicle to serve a storage. Any of these spaces can serve that function.
- Retail Inventory Storage – these storage units can be used for your inventory. The facilities have electronic gate access and 24 hour video recording to ensure your inventory is safe. The different sizes also makes it easy to keep the items well organized.
- Office Storage – this is for desks, tables, chairs, documents and other office equipment.
Cubesmart offers more than 950 vehicle storage locations which makes it easy to find one near you. Four options are available.
- Car Storage – do you need space for that extra family car or want safe storage for that sports car? Cubesmart has outside and inside parking available, allowing you to decide which one is ideal for your car.
- RV Storage – finding a parking space for an RV can be a hassle, and that is why Cubesmart has storage designed specifically for these vehicles. With these you no longer have to worry about ordinances or limitations.
- Boat Storage – Got a boat but no place to put it? The company offers several parking solutions that are large enough for your boat, trailer and other supplies.
- Jet Ski, ATV, Motorcycle Storage – if you only use these vehicles on occasion, it can be a pain to have them use up a lot of space in your garage. These storage spaces is the ideal solution.
Active military personnel are given a 10% discount on any storage option they choose. This does not include promos that may be associated with the product.
Are you ready to pack but don’t have supplies yet? The company offers packing supplies at their storage facilities, ensuring a hassle free approach to packing and storing. The supplies and boxes are all available at Cubesmart facilities, and you just need to ask one of their personnel for information.
The facility manager can provide guidance and help you choose what’s best. By having the proper supplies you’re assured of the safest and most practical way to store your items.
Why Choose Cubesmart?
Cubesmart offers storage units in small, medium and large sizes. If you need lots of space they offer storage solutions up to 10 x 30 ft. There are a lot of options so if you don’t need a lot of space there are compact units available too.
As the product descriptions show, Cubesmart caters to the needs of different users. Whether you need space for business equipment, household items, vehicles, seasonal items or other materials, it won’t be difficult to get a storage unit that is the appropriate size.
The company’s official website also provides detailed information about their storage solutions and promos. If there are discounts or promos they’re announced on the site so you’ll always be updated.
The availability of movers is another plus. With their help you’ll be able to pack and move items quickly and efficiently. For first time customers there is a size guide, storage tips, moving guides and supplies.
For more information, please visit their official website.